Q-State is seeking a highly-motivated human resources specialist. This individual will report directly to the Human Resources Business Partner.
- Assist with the recruitment and hiring of new staff
- Manage the onboarding and orientation process of new employees
- Coordinate company social events and HR initiatives
- Assist with the education and administration of employee benefit programs including medical, dental, disability, 401(k), employee stock, etc.
- Liaison to benefits providers regarding enrollments and changes in status
- Interface internally with finance department to assure correct processing of benefits and payroll
- Maintain all original and electronic personnel/benefits files
- Coordinate visa/immigration paperwork
- Ability to work with and protect highly confidential information
- Ability to drive new process and procedures within the organization
- BS in Human Resources or Business
- 2+ Years of Human Resource experience
- Ability to multitask and implement new processes and procedures
- Strong team player who can communicate across many levels
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of Benefits & Employment Law
- Attention to detail, and client service
- Outgoing personality and flexibility
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office
- Calendar management with Google Drive
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Due to the large volume of applicants we are unable to accommodate phone calls.