Recent exciting partnerships with major health IT organizations and pharma companies means that we are rapidly building out our clinical-genomic insights business unit. We need an energetic Sr. Program Manager, Genomic and Clinical Solutions to join our dynamic team and to help shape and drive much of this effort.
The Sr. Program Manager, Genomic and Clinical Solutions is a highly multi-faceted role responsible for ensuring the advancement of key programs, products, and partnerships:
- Project management: Manage the critical milestones and deliverables of highly cross functional teams across multiple partnerships and multiple program activities
- Product management: Define product offering through market research and engagement with KOLs and other industry leaders. Identify and build roadmap for go-to-market and payor strategy
- Business development support: Identify and support in closing partnerships
- Overall program and company strategy: Work with team leaders and senior management to plan and direct critical-path activities and establish and meet program timelines/goals, facilitating timely and impactful decisions, and contributing to the development of overall program and company strategy
- Minimum bachelor in science or computer-science related field; MBA, MS, or PhD a plus
- Two or more years of experience in a top-tier management consultancy firm (or similar) with a focus in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel skills
- Able to work collaboratively with various functional groups
- Strong organizational skills including document management
- Strong written, verbal communication skills and strong analytical skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle conflicting priorities
- Proven ability to work effectively with diverse groups of internal scientific personnel as well as external collaborators under timeline pressures
- Ability to accurately summarize technical communications verbally and in writing
- Requires a self-starter mentality who can multitask, manage cross-functional team collaborations, work across disciplines and work in a deadline driven environment
- Great energy and a willingness to learn as we together try to shape the future of medicine!
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the large volume of applicants we are unable to accommodate phone calls.