Q-State is seeking an energetic Director of Production Engineering to join our dynamic team. The Director of Production Engineering will be responsible for ensuring the advancement of research, development and grant programs.
- Build new, high throughput instrumentation for optical electrophysiology/optogenetics
- Maintenance of existing cutting edge optogenetic microscopes
- Manage a team of scientists and engineers that utilize our instrumentation
- Develop new processes to streamline our screening/imaging activities
- Provide user requirements for data acquisition software
- Manage engineering resource allocations, timelines and budgets for new programs/grants
- Minimum MS in Life Sciences, Biotech, PhD preferred
- Two or more years of experience as an Engineering Director in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Able to work collaboratively with various functional groups
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Strong written, verbal communication skills and strong analytical skills
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of applicants we are unable to accept phone calls.